RIGHTS

So,

I get that everyone has their right to choose what they want to do

but won't deny their selfishness annoys the heck of me

Type one, you find me when you need me and ignore me when I need you with so many personal excuses saying it's not your thing etc. Do you think I helped you before because it was my thing? Sorry no

Type two, we ain't close but you find me because you need me and I ignored you because I have more than ten people finding me every day because of reasons much better than yours-- 

Then, you get mad at me for not satisfying your PERSONAL needs? Hello? I got no choice here ah? When in fact, you can find so many people other than me for those requests. 
Is that all to your 'efforts'?

I always stressed my concern to people which is, 'I am not a good message replier nor did I am available 24hrs for every single people.'

There's a reason why I ask people to call and spam me every time. 

Just because I did not reply to your one simple request-- don't simply label me with those non-empathy words. I tried my best everyday attending multiple meetings for students besides those 'program meetings' you saw. 

I am seriously disappointed. 

Never had I ever tried to brag to people about my busy schedule but this huge commitment is taking away so much of my time. 

So, is it still too much to ask people that have much more free time than me- to be understanding?

Like is it? 

Yes as for now, it's just one person but it disappoints me so much because of the words used.

Why is it okay for others to demand the 'right answers' from us but
why is it not okay for us to demand the 'right questions'?

Just-- 
the way you ask questions,
the fact that you asked questions which had been answered in notices or media releases,
why is it ALWAYS okay for you guys to be ignorant?
but it's not okay for us to be choosy?

Comments