Kledang hill


Peace be upon you.

An uncle greeted me, my mom and my aunt in the hill while passing by, "Morning!" and so, we replied,"Morning uncle!~" to that. Then, he said,"Why tak datang pagi-pagi, sudah lewat pagi macam ini" Well you can know by now he's a chinese by the slang, aren't you? But, wait! What am I talking about right now, suddenly without any introduction? Geez I know I know wait

Yesterday or during the happy new year 2016, first January just like what I told on the previous post I’m going for a hike. My family and I (consisting only my dad, mom, me, lil sis, lil bro) together with few my close relatives-- we went to the Kledang hill. A very nice place. Love the air. The cool breeze touching my cheeks felt oddly nice. Honestly, I dont really have much to say about this place because I felt like you need to be there to actually understand what i'm meaning to make you feel. So, it is my highly recommended place for you living in Malaysia or will be in Malaysia. It's located in Ipoh, the scenery i think is the best for sunrise. Try it out! Here some shots i took there and with that, i'll be saying goodbye and see you in the next post.















Comments