Lingering denial

Peace be upon you.
My look can be deceiving as i am not really that nice like my so-called innocent face
I get mad too.

"You can't even let me copy yours? You're so cheap"
Let's be real here. It is my right whether to give it or not.
There's nothing wrong about me not letting you have what's mine.
Well of course those who let you have it are called 'generous'
So what? It is just the other person that thought it is alright to give you
But in my opinion I hate it the most when people receive something without any hard work.
It seems so pathetic, in my eyes, again, my opinion.

So, with what right and conscience you're saying that I'm being cheap?
You’re asking for something that wasn't yours.
So you need to accept whatever the respond is.
You have no right in this matter.
Why?
Because you have no right on other's belonging.
If you have common sense, you should know
The babbling you're telling people about just how arrogant and cheapskate that particular someone
in not giving you what you want;
Wake up, you're ridiculous.

Still not clear? Just cannot admit that you're wrong?
If.. Someone likes you. But you don’t, absolutely not your kind of partner.
So of course you want that someone to respect your decision.
How would you feel if he claimed you as his or
Keep on picking that why can't he be the one for you or
Talk about you being arrogant for not accepting his

THIS IS ABOUT WHAT IS YOURS AND WHAT'S NOT YOURS
STOP THINKING YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD
You need permission my dear.

pink blanket that i was forced to use anyway here's my supper for tonight


Comments