I was charmless

Peace be upon you.

To be very honest-- i can never say myself as someone that charming nor do i find myself full of charms in any way possible. So, i never had any chance to show to people 'I'm attractive like this.'
You know how some people really look she love it, she enjoy it and excitingly talk about something that she really like. That moment where she does her thing and enjoy it, her eyes are telling something that can never be made fakingly. I saw this in a drama, that when someone do things that she love the most, she look the most beautiful at that time. Exciting look that make people shine the brightest! I kept on thinking about this yesterday, what i am best at and what is the thing that i really enjoy-- not something i'm good at.

Last night, my guy friend talk with me on the phone and he suddenly said;
"I don't ever want to hang up on you. How you talk and what you talk about is very childlike but matured." And i'll be like... you know this kind of lovely confession always make you feel awkward. Moreover, it's from your prankster friend. Then, he said,"You get me? It's like everything you said sound like you care about it, you're excited and sounds in love with that particular interest you talk about-- actually everything. You never sound disinterested for me."

And most of my friends said the same thing before,
"You talk a lot and sound way too excited. Won't you get tired?"
"You always get absorbed in something and everytime you talk about it, just-- you might as well tell me everything from A to Z."
"Zahirah, call me. I want to hear you talking. My spirit is at the lowest level right now, need your talkative talent to cheer me up"

Also, i do realize that i talk way too much than everyone, most of the time i talk usually about something i'm interested in. Like, psyche, dramas, books and some particular passion. Sometimes, i doubt things i'm passionate in, but when i look at myself-- my facial expression.. and i say to myself "I'm happy." so i decide yes it's my passion.

Bye. Assalamualaikum.





Comments