While listening to chill hiphop beats

Hmm

How i miss typing in this blog.
Miss it so much. Although i still do write in my journal and type in Word in my private folders, telling stories in blog had it's own charm. If people says thing like "you still tell your thoughts even tho the medium is not the same". I beg to differ because who you're telling is different so the content also changes and if you're not telling everyone just simply writing in journal for personal records-- there are more reason for the contents to be more secretive.

Tomorrow i'll be going to Selangor for my brother's engagement. He, finally found someone special that has place in my Abang's heart. Hopefully their relationship last long. Also, to my sister and her spouse-- they're now waiting for someone new in their life. Alhamdulillah my sister is pregnant. Hopefully everything goes well for her pregnancy and i'm able to see my very first cute niece/nephew! Ahh.. how nice to see my family seems to be living their life-- well. For my other family members; mom and dad are still there for us; still tough living their life and making time for us everyday. Seeing them both growing old together makes me sad, seems like they do age......... what i hope for during my childhood days was "i hope my parents never grow old" Immature thoughts yes i know. As in for my little siblings-- Effa and Ammar they're both doing well at their school. We're still fighting with each other over laptops and wifi. Just how annoying these two kids are, really, no words can explain the annoyance. Still, they're my precious ones too. Couldn't live without them..

Referring to my title-- yes i'm listening to mixes. I'm currently trying to live a peaceful life. Enjoying more alone time, with myself. I take family time seriously nowadays, i think about them more often. I tried my best to understand my people more. Their worries-- their pleasures-- their uncomfortable looks. I just want to cherish my life, in more significant view.

Do good deeds. Pray. Tell people i love them and am grateful for their presence.

I hope i can do this eveyday till my last breath.
Let's do this together, okay?

Bye, Assalamualaikum.


Comments