last teen

"Honestly, I'm afraid that no matter how much I try to fill-- my heart will always be empty."

This is something that was written by me just now (night of 8th July) in my journal after listening to a song and I find myself reading that page, each sentence; and each word-- again and again.

Currently nineteen-- 19.
Nearing the age of twenty-- 20; but why does it feel like I don't have much time left?
As if I need or must achieve something right now or ASAP without me knowing what it is, like there's an approaching deadline of success?
Something or someone are like behind me pushing me to past my unknown limits-- even beyond that.
It's like seeing the flickering lights and drifting fallen leaves and get me thinking
Even they're doing things they have to do but why am I like this?

Autumn too will turn into spring but me..
What's wrong with me?
Why am I living?

Things to do, there are plenty today as usual. Thus, these small, undone matters dictate me who has given way into questioning my own, only life.
These mundane stuffs simplify this terribly complicated mind.

YOLO

x, Z.
Assalamualaikum

Comments