Gestalt

It all depends on us. 

To see individuals as individuals or to see individuals as a whole.

Is it okay to generalize? 

We are mad for terrorist label given to muslims-- yet it is unavoidable to make the same judgment to others. Ironically, human minds never cease to amaze me.

I studied counselling theories and one theory that is always debatable to me is Gestalt Psychology. 

The whole is greater than the sum of its parts. 

We cannot understand anything by knowing only bits from the whole.

It is indeed tiring to explain how tingkah laku individu tidak mencerminkan tingkah laku orang lain. I believe nobody should have power to ensure everyone believe the same thing. Hence, whatever actions taken by someone is her/his responsibility and no one should be able to say that is also what everyone was thinking.

Perception varies and that is why 

being part of something is scary

Although you are speaking up for yourself and what you believe is for the best

Speaking up somehow are tied with relations

That is why people prefer to keep quiet and not bother at all

To not affect others  


Instead of dealing directly with me, they prefer to call it out with a bigger name. 

So, I have no say because they say my actions reflect theirs too. 

Shame on me means shame on theirs too.

End this toxicity.


Please, i hope if you are not satisfied or is in disagreement with my actions

Don't come for my family

Don't come for my friends

Don't come for my team

Speak to me.  It's me who you should be dealing with.

They don't believe what I believe.

They don't understand what I understand.

The don't know what I'm trying to convey;

and don't tell me to not speak 

don't control what I'm trying to say


Own responsibility awareness is greater but the world we live in can't afford that kind of luxury. 

We prefer to be ignorant.

We do not care of the real thing but assumptions are enough.


Comments