Pendam


Something that i've been struggling with this month is trust issues.

Enough is enough,
And I am indeed hurt.

Pendam dan iyakan kerana itu lebih baik.

Untuk siapa?

Yang pasti bukan untuk aku.

Mengapa?

Kerana mereka sentiasa benar.

Dan aku,

Sentiasa di jalan yang bukan terpilih.

I won't tell
I won't open up

'How can they know if you won't tell you were hurt by us?'
It's just that your reaction is obvious
and I'm tired

Really tired.

I did, before.
Hardly, it was so hard for someone like me but I did anyway.
I opened up to you, yet you judged me.
I trusted you but you deceived me.

You were sarcastic and narcisstic.
Always.

Some may can fathom you but sorry
I can't.

I'm done and now, you're seeing a new me.
No worries. 
I won't hate any of you.

I forgave you for hurting me but no more

I'll just disappear slowly.

Thank you.

Comments